June 1, 2009

Finally it's June!...

...And you know what that means !!!!!!!!!! BIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAY!
Plus presents! I love everything about June! Let me tell Junes assets.
  • Sun
  • Warmer weather
  • No school
  • Swimming
  • Shopping
  • Lazing
  • Adventures/exploring New York
  • I'm gonna learn to drive
  • Flip flops
  • Camp shopping
  • MY BIRTHDAY
  • PRESENTS
  • MY PARTY
Gosh the list goes on and on...
But my absolute fav thing about June(other than MYBIRTHDAY) is time I get to do whatever I want! This is helpful 'cuz there's a lot I need to do(Sow my stuffed animals, watch movies etc.) Which brings me to one of my favorite Summer movies! Grease! The whole cast is terrific and the dance numbers are sooo well-choreographed. Although it takes place during the school year there aren't any Winter scenes so it's perfect for when you
aren't-quite-out-of-school-but-are-dying-to-be. It embodies post -school gladness. Have a wonderful first day of June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment