May 31, 2009

"You're the one that I want. You are the one I want. Ooh ooh ooh, honey!"*

I've been watching some songs from musicals lately and its really fun. I'm an enthusiastic fan of musicals. Maybe part of it is that I love the costumes and love memorizing the songs;). I've seen many and love love love them. To name some of my favs, West Side Story, Wicked and Grease.

Today I went with D to his friends house so he could play with his friend and I could babysit his friends little sister. She's very cut and filled with energy. The party last night wasn't great but it was pretty fun. After that I went to see Land of the Lost with a friend (+their mom). It was great but all of that left me super sore this morning. So although babysitting was fun I ache Even more and all I can do right now is not clean or not do anything athletic;).

Tomorrow I start the baking process for MY BIRTHDAY PARTY. Wonder which 2 flavors cupcake I'll start with. Gotta do chocolate with my former babysitter, current friend ( who loves chocolate) so tomorrow I think I'll go with red velvet and vanilla.
Gotta find a better red velvet recipe then my current one though. Right now I'm listening to the songs I chose for my playlist and it's pretty fun but will take a while (I have 140 songs). The artists range from Shakira to the Beatles to Ashley Tisdale to Fall Out Boy :).
Well bye, gotta write down all my ingredients .
* From Grease
**MY BIRTHDAY IN TEN DAYS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment