May 18, 2009

Normal blah

Today they surprised with the mile(its actually more than a mile cause they add each year). It was nice weather but sorta dumb because nobody brought a water bottle. I did my best 8:59! The normal 3 or 4 people felt sick in my class. I'm pretty satisfied with my post school outfit. I'm wearing a fuchsia sweater over a white tank with wide leg jeans and my new heels. Also a scarf worn the way I saw in a magazine. I saw scarves worn this way in different magazines and on the runway so I tried it out and loved it! All you do is fold (I call it triangulate;) a square scarf diagonally and tie to ends around your neck. Make sure it's drapey and not too high or it will look odd. My bro started a blog today! It's about comics, Check here!

Au Revoir mon amies

No comments:

Post a Comment