May 23, 2009

I simply must tell you dolls about my wonderful day!

My trip to the Thimble islands was awesome! I had to wake up early:( and pack ( I definitely packed too much) and then we drove off(after stopping at Duane Reade and a deli for my breakfast smoothie). The drive was long and hectic but a few hours, sandwiches, and stops later we arrived at a shop my aunt works in called Taken for Granite( definitely check it out if you're in Connecticut). We bought a few things and then left for the boat tour around the Thimble islands. The islands were beautiful and I was salivating to buy one. Then we stopped at the store to buy more stuff and went to wait for my aunt to get off. After going to a playground (and dirtying my black suede fringe sandals in the process) we went to my aunts house for dinner. Unfortunately we only got ice cream and cookies because the boys( my bro and friend) got sick. We all slept in the car ride back('cept the driver an my ma, they talked) and my bro and sick ma are watching tv in the other room while I wait for my chicken to be done. Tomorrow involves tv and Monday, shopping(!) so I probably won't have much interesting stuff.

Ah well, Sleep tight !

Listening to: Summer Boy - Lady GaGa and Ooh Ooh Baby - Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment