May 17, 2009

Magazines

Magazines have always had a special place in my bookshelf. My tastes have evolved but I have always followed a few religiously. Currently, I'm in love with Elle and PeopleStylewatch. I also follow Seventeen and TeenVogue but I don't love them the same way. Today however, I desperately needed a magazine and had already gotten my normals so I got Lucky. I've always loved the covers but was hesitant to buy them because of all the others. Now that I've read my first one though I think I'm hooked! It's informative and filled with lots of great sites and items on the glossy pages. I love how they styled Diane Kruger for the cover shoot! This weekend has been filled with treats. Today I bought a vest I've been meaning to buy for a year (no kidding). Yesterday my mom came home with some black fringe sandals and a lower, strappier version of my heels that were approved by my chiropractor. I'm crazy about them both and even went biking in my vest and sandals. I went biking in my dress and sandals which was dumb as I didn't know how cold it was. Almost like torture when it started drizzling. Last night we watched part of the documentary Religulous with Bill Maher. It's truly genius and we're finishing it tonight with salt and vinegar chips and Bertie bots every flavor beans. I'm not very religious though I do celebrate a variety of holidays so his logic makes sense to me.

Well mon amies, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment