May 29, 2009

hair


I must explain one of my biggest pet peeves because on a lot of blogs I follow curls have been coming up (how to recreate them , how much people want them etc). I was born with thick, frizzy and nearly uncontrollable curly hair. My hair will only take serums, no gel or hairspray works well. What happens is my hair loses its shape while remaining crunchy from the product. I can only use scrunchies (though after a while even those break). Plus, I've got enough volume for 20 people. I must admit that sometimes its nice, when I let my hair loose(which can only be done after washing it) it looks perfect. Than of course I have to put it back because its annoying me. Also, if I touch it when its wet, it goes crazy and frizzes. If I blow dry it after washing it, I look like a poodle. On my moms side of the family they have straight, flat hair (easy to style in my opinion). They hate that it wont hold volume and wish they had curls. *sigh* Guess you always want what you don't have. I also hate when magazines have how to give your hair more texture. As if I don't have enough! I've had my hair straightened many times and braided and given wavy texture (Mostly at a wonderful salon). I plan to show my camp friends what my hair looks like straight( long, flat and shiny) so after my beach party I'll straighten it again. After many trials I have an almost perfect hair routine. I trust my hair to Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences, truly wonderful! Sorry to people who want curly hair, people like me probably annoy you. Promise next post will have tons of pics and happier comments!
(p.s. my hairs not that bad, just annoying when getting ready)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment