May 16, 2009

Gift List

I got request from a friend to explain my gift list and didn't have the time to reply 'till now. My gift list started last Christmas because there were to many things I wanted that I knew I would forget to ask for. So I wrote them down and soon realized I would have to type it. It's organized by the categories music, beauty, clothes, accessories, movies, other and things to think about(the last is for me). After a while I began starring my list so I could see what I wanted more. After Christmas I deleted the things I got realized I was much happier with what I got when I could see the evidence. Then I began maintaining it throughout the months when i didn't get gifts so I could remember stuff I wanted. I also began coloring the sections. Now that my birthday is so close I've began updating more often. Now I'm thinking if I should add pictures to better explain what I mean. The items go from specific to vague (i.e. DKNY delicious night to ribbon). Gosh I'm so excited could squeal!

*Random-Lately I've been listening to Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks. I heard it last December and last night got around to Youtubing it. Normally I don't like country but every once in a while I'll find a song I like.

Well, Goodbye and good morning! have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment