June 23, 2009

So sorry my lovelies!

I've been busy lately and haven't told of my last few days! For fathers day I went to my step dads parents house in the blouse my babysitter got me. C'est tres fun! Yesterday I went for lunch and birthday shopping with my aunt. We went to city bakery which was absolutely wonderful and then got her beautiful puppy so he could shop with us. At the bakery we discovered I should lay off the chocolate because of a rash. We went to Steve Madden and Oh My god you must check out the sale! Buy one get one 90% off! I payed for a pair of flats and she payed for some sandals (for me). We went to Zara which had loads of awesome clothes! I bought two dresses which I am in love with.
Sorry about my lack of fashion in movies posts. I don't think they'll start up again because this is a busy week. "I" haven't started packing yet so my ma's gonna take a day of this week to start. I have started counting my clothes. So far, 61 tops and 13 dresses. Camp is in 5 days and I cannot wait though I will miss all of you darling readers.
At the moment I am incredibly upset at myself. Though I haven't looked yet I can't find my camera charger. Really if I can't find it soon I will kill myself.
Goodbye, dearest readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment