June 5, 2009

Barbie and new shows

Last night I started watching the new season of Burn Notice and it is soooooo cool! By the first five minutes he was in jail! After that I found a new show to obsess over! Royal Pains is about a recently fired ER doctor who goes to the Hampton to party and ends up becoming the newest concierge doctor. I highly recommend both shows they're funny and awesome and I love them! I was introduced to an awesome song on Royal Pains I had to check out. It's called Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings. I'm listening to it now! Check it out below!
Shut Up and Let Me Go
Now I'm going to talk about the ultimate fashion doll who just celebrated her 50th. Yes, Barbie! I own a beat up Barbie book. It's the guide to everything barbie and has time lines and photos of all Barbie's friends and fam. I love how she has every color hair, has done everything and can wear anything. I got to thinking about her after I saw this photo and tutorial.
Maybe I'll try it out!

Tonight is the worst violation of the no school rules! They said not to socialize so we wont get sick, Big party tonight! Whole grade to a guy's BDay/Going away party. So excited! I had to wake up early to shower cuz there's no hot water till 5:30 and that wouldn't be enough time.
5 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to nail down some details so Bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment