June 15, 2009

fashion in movies.

If you've ever seen Bye Bye Birdie you know about the terrific songs and dance numbers. The thing that stands out to me though is the fabulous style. Ann-Margret as Kim MacAfee in particular. The beautiful and prim dresses during the day and the wild cigarette pants for night. As an avid fan of the fifties style each time I see this movie I wish I had each of her dresses and the pink outfit makes me drool! My fave song of the movie is with Anne-Margret. How lovely to be a women completely captures what I love about the style of this movie. In it she trades her gorgeous skirt and top for a slouchy sweater and jeans. Her ability to look stunning in the first outfit and still awesome in the second is awesome. Check out the vid here!Your style rocks Kim MacAfee!

No comments:

Post a Comment