June 7, 2009

"Please just hear me out."*

Today I baked two types of the cupcakes for MY BIRTHDAY. I also bought Marie Claire because lately I haven't been able to go long without reading a magazine. In the afternoon we went with friends to Orchard Beach to collect crabs and other sea stuff. I was pretty squeamish but D got two really big ones, one missing a claw. We named those two Alien (1 claw) and Predator because they were fighting. We tried to get them fight but Alien jumped out of the bowl and another one did too so we put them away. I like Predator best.
Last night I watched Happy Texas with my Ma and friends. It was sooo good! For those of you who don't know it it's about 2 prison escapees who are mistaken for a gay couple helping out with the local pageant. A totally hilarious movie, just wonderful. The first line was a joke!
Well, Bye!
* See My Side-Jordan Sparks. Been listening to that song on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment