June 8, 2009

2 half days left!!!

Today was field day which is basically sports all (half) day. All the points we won put my team in the lead. Well actually, it means we won the hole year! Ahhh sweet victory! In like, an hour I have my voice recital! Unfortunately my dress/skirt has to be like at the knee unless I can't sing so I'll have to look around my closet for something.
Every year each grade has a party on the turf to celebrat the end of the year. It's fun and one of the last ties we see each other till the next year. This year, they say it's going to pour so its canceled. How could anyone really believe it will rain before 9!?! It's like, sunny with white, not gray clouds out! God!
Well, Gotta go! bye
P.S. 2 DAYS TILL M Y BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment