June 3, 2009

No school!

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was too busy enjoying NO SCHOOL! There was more flu or swine flu or something but anyway school is closed this week. So we have 3 half days with no classes and then summer next week. Oh, and i found the perfect outfit for field day! You may ask what the hell that is. It is a day filled with sporting contests where we compete against half the school. Each team has a color from the school, I am on yellow (the other's blue) and have never been able to find a totally yellow outfit. Now I have yellow sofi shorts, a yellow tank and a slouchy yellow shirt to go over that. Although they said no socializing so we don't get sick (I already got sick) I went out with friends to day and have a grade party Friday. We went to see Up and it wasn't great but it was cute. My fav character was Doug("I was hiding under the porch because I love you")! Than we went to my friends house to watch Twilight while eating pizza and slushies. right now I'm listening to Maroon 5 and must catch up on some stuff. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment