June 11, 2009

Got a bit(/a lot) of random thing so I'm gonna go with bullet points!

  • I should probably explain about camp so you don't think I've deserted you when I leave. I'm leaving June 28 for a seven week camp in Massachusetts. Although it's awesome (fourth year!) it doesn't have computer access for campers. So I won't be able to use a computer 'till august.
  • While I'm at camp somebody will be painting my room! I saw a picture of a green room and immediately wanted a green room! I read the feng shui of green because that's important to me and found out that it's calming and associated with wood. It's also associated with growth and healing so I told my ma and went to find color samples at Benjamen Moore. Now I just have to choose between four colors.
  • Going back to Tuesday I forgot to tell about the pot that fell on my head. I was emptying the dishwasher and putting a lid under the pots. The lid lifted the pot and it fell onto my head. It hurt and now there's a dent on the pot and a bump at my hairline.
  • Last night I sat down in front of the TV and watched my two shows! They didn't disappoint!
  • Remember yesterday when I saw Grease? Well I just got it from netflix. Oops.
  • Just did my thank you notes with stationary from my Grandma while watching I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! That's my brother fave show and I gotta admit it's decent. Last night I got an awesome Sigg bottle from my cousin that I already love.
  • While on the subject of bday gifts I am dying to make one of the recipes from the desert cookbook I got. Maybe the chocolate brownie roulades or the deep chocolate cheesecake or the chocolate butterfly cakes. Mm I can almost smell them. As you can probably tell the chocolate ones appeal to me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment