June 26, 2009

What I'm lovin before camp.

I'm going to spill what I'm lovin lately as I can't get anything till, like August.
  • Firstly, I love that I made the cheesecake(1 more hour and we can eat it) but on to clothes and stuff.
  • I'm lovin bold prints for dresses, they look awesome! You can show so much personality by the pattern and cut. Plus, you'll stand out!
  • Florals are another thing I can't get enough of. Floral jewelery, dresses, boots, and more jewelery.
  • Cool tees with look at me sayings are sooo supposed to be mine so if you have one it's technically mine.
  • Unconventional denim is also an awesome. Unexpected but goes with many things.






  • Lastly, polka polka dots and lace are sweet and looking at the makes my day!







Images courtesy, forever21, lulus and modcloth

Can you guys believe the thunderstorm! Just crazy. Tomorrows packing day so I might not be able to squeeze in a post but Happy Friday and good night

No comments:

Post a Comment