June 15, 2009

fashion in movies.


You know I love Anne Hathaway and I love old fashion so it shouldn't come as a surprise I love Ella Enchanted. I always love watching her sing and cringe when she tries not to kill the prince. Ella Enchanted was one of her earlier movies and is just a pleasant movie to watch. The outfit above is lovely. The neckline often looks odd but with that silhouette it's perfect. The shimmery fabric is perfect for the fairy tale movie. I almost like it better after she's thrown in the dungeon and her hair is messed up though.
She spends most of the time in the outfit left. I've always wanted a cloak though I would only be able to wear it around the house and o Halloween. I'm not crazy about the belt but you can't deny it goes great with her outfit. The mostly blue outfit complements her perfectly.
P.s. sorry about the last post something odd happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment