June 14, 2009

Various occurrences

I just finished the first spider man movie. I didn't remember anything so it was awesome watching it. Sooo recommend watching it. I'm a huge sucker for superhero movies. My fave is batman;). I think I'm gonna have ta skip baking again today, maybe tomorrow...or after that.
My grandma came over with gifts and took us out to brunch. I got 7 cds and a new camera to replace the other one. Those are the gifts prominent in my mind. I'm listening to all the cds and putting them in my ipod right now but soon I'm gonna have to stop so I can clean. It'll be hard though. I can't be the only one who thinks Jesse McCartney is hot and makes good music though, right? Last birthday my grandma gave me a camera and I loved it to death but couldn't hold onto it well. After she gave me a case the injuries decreased but when I went to winter camp the unthinkable happened. I let the only one there I trusted (besides the friend I went there with) hold it and when I came back it wouldn't turn on. My grandma took it to the shop and was told it had been dropped on it's lens. Instead of paying the hefty price to repair it she bought me a new one. I promise I will not drop it, lose it, or mistreat it. I will also keep it in it's case and register it online. On to using up the 500 spots for photos!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment