June 18, 2009

Sorry..

for the lack of posts. Yesterday I relaxed and than biked to dinner in the west village(like four miles baby!) and today I have 2 doctors appointments. This morning I woke up at 6:35 so I could shower and be ready on time. I left at eight to to arrive a a foot doctor at like, 10. At five I have to go to the doctors and get chicken my pox shot.:( I think I'm overdue but hey, I had no problem with that. Oh well.
I watched Newsies (one of the best musicals in the world), yesterday. I love that movie! I recently found out the main guy is a young Christan Bale and the dance routines were choreographed by Kenny Ortega! you must see it cause of all the awesome songs!
Can you believe this rain! It's been raining for like, 2 weeks! not to sound whiny but I Want My Sun. I would gladly welcome 85 degrees right now. Normally I like rain but not in June!
Bye !

2 comments: