June 20, 2009

Ahhh Summer!

Yesterday was one of the most unproductive days I've ever had. If only my English teacher could hear my grammar now. I did all my morning stuff at 8 and the only creative thing I did was start a puzzle. At around 9 I went to Texas Rotisserie and Grill for dinner. It was nice but it's not my favorite restaurant. It was D's idea, he loves he place. After we went to Barnes and Noble for like, 2 seconds to wait to see a movie. The movie was Year One and it was great. I don't love Jack Blacks acting style but it worked for this movie. Michael Cera, of course was amazing! The humor was suggestive but rarely vulgar and the whole audience was bursting with laughter the whole time. See it!
I got an itunes gift card from my grandma and use almost all of it this morning (afternoon?). I bought some songs and episodes (was their a rule about tv on your ipod at camp?) that I love but haven't watched yet cause I'm reading.
I got my last issue of Elle before camp! I haven't finished yet but I love the shirt Gwen Stefani wears on the cover.
Yesterday I came back from the movie and my ma bought out a new dress from ebay! I will never be able to ebay like that. It's gorgeous black velvet with a bow tie in the back. It needs to be tailored but a few at home adjustments and I can ear it to my ma's boyfriend's parents house for fathers day dinner.
Au revoir ma petites! Kisses to you all!

1 comment: