June 11, 2009

end of school

Because school ended on my birthday it still hasn't really sunk in. I don't have tons to do this summer till camp. I do have to do my thank you notes, get a mani, and get my hair done. I also have to go camp shopping and later pack. Luckily I think I can manage not being very bored till next week. this week when I have nothing to do I'll think of what to do next week. Maybe ill make dinner and desert one day, maybe also lunch. plus there's tons of good movies, Easy Virtue, My Sisters Keeper, and The Brothers Bloom to name a few in theaters. I've also got netflix and a few tv shows I follow . Speaking of which tonight is burn notice and royal pains cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just found out about a lovely giveaway on District of Chic! A pair of gorgeous distressed boyfriend jeans that I love! Here's the entry! feel free to enter though I want them.
Well bye, gotta be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment