June 23, 2009

Lots of different stuff

I had the worst night of sleep last night! My brother was being annoying so I slept on the couch with my dog. Whatev, at least the pins in my hair held(my hair still looks nice).
After a refreshing shower and my hair was soft and it's curls loose and distinctive, I was posed with the decision to put on pj's or not. I decided to put on one of my new dresses that I wore last night while watching tv late at night. It has a very light fabric and a green and purple liberty print. Right now I am sooo in love with it. So in love that I will not take off the tags till I wear it to camp Sunday.
I've decided to straighten my hair Friday so all my camp peeps can bask in the glory of my long shiny straight hair. Thank goodness I've forgotten the torture of last time or else I wouldn't be able to go. The heat really is excruciating so my friends had better appreciate it.;) The salon really is the only way to go with curly and frizzy hair like mine.
I had an appliance put in my mouth called a Nance last year. I don't know what it was doing but it was on the roof of my mouth and I grew accustomed to it. Well yesterday I went to the orthodentist and they took it out. It's a bit raw and sorta weird but I'm happy because I'm now a few steps closer to perfect teeth.
I redid my nails because with my new shoes my nails looked horrifying and decided to try out the rhinestones my friend gave me. Two of them fell off on a hand so I fixed the other hand and they're nice. They lasted through the night which is cool.
Friday, along with my hair I've decided to finally make the chocolate cheesecake I've been wanting to make. It takes a few hours of waiting but it sounds sooo good!
Goodbye! Mwah Mwah Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment