June 13, 2009

Shoulda been unbearably 90 degrees.

Don't get me wrong, I love rain, but all of this rain in June. It should be hot, I should be dying for a pool and ice cream to cool off. Not that the weather is stopping me from wearing what I want. I never let the weather influence me too much. That earns me many odd looks in Winter. I wear minis without tights in winter and rain. In sixty degrees you can see me in a light sweater and short shorts. Today I wore a leather jacket, maroon short shorts, my heels, and a light tank.
I went to the gap and bought 2 tanks to finish my rainbow of tanks. Probably a bit excessive but I'm happier knowing I have a light pink, hot pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple tank along with my neutral tanks.
I just got obsessed with a new song! That means I listen to it on repeat for a few hours and most likely buy it on itunes. The song is The Enemy by The White Tie Affair. I'm listening to it now and love love love it!
Was supposed to bake today but I have a new plan! Wednesday I'll make dinner and desert! For desert, Chocolate cheesecake! I'll have to find something for dinner.
Better go! Bye!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment