September 13, 2009

Yay!!!!!

Today has been A a very happy day for me. I woke up late because of last night and relaxed.
Last night was very fun but very sugary. Cake, Dulce de leche, ice cream, chocolate fountain, candy bars for party favors. I'm going to get fat eating all this sugar:) The drinks were incredible too, I had A Shirley temple, virgin pina colada, and a virgin mojito(the best). Overall a very fun party.
Today I went to get ingredients for the gluten free cupcakes I made(more later) and found something that made my day. Betty Crocker now has Gluten free mixes!!!!!!! Totally incredibly happy making!
The cupcakes I made came out nice but when I put the second batch in I burned my finger. It's hard typing with mainly my left. Happy Sunday!( First day of school tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment