September 27, 2009

Lots of different stuff

I was reading Sal's blog Already Pretty and I saw Operation Beautiful. Check out the mission. The posts are lovely and I might start soon!!!!!!
I'm wearing a Striped shirt I've admired of my moms at the moment and I'm super happy! I was just given it! I love getting things I've admired forever. I love stripes and wish I could wear them every day!
Did you see the weather today! It was rainy and Slightly windy and over all Fall-y! Sooo refreshing! I love Fall and Am dying to dress up for Halloween. I'm going as a barbie this year, Christie! Note All the pink! I love that color but blues my favorite color.
Did my nails a few hours ago and only made a few mistakes. Go purple! I like all my colors (38!) but I'm itching to buy a new color. I was about to buy it A week ago but saw Elle. That color is grey. I have a nice shiny silver but I want a slate, matte grey!
Did everyone see Snl last night! I'm a huge fan of the show and was super psyched! Megan fox was okay but I think the other people shined a bit more. I love her in Transformers though.
I'm so excited for all the shows I'm watching! Let me tell you my fave five shows.
Glee-I love musicals and this show is so well cast with amazing plot twists!
Eastwick-So funny and thrilling
Community-I love Joel Mchale and the dialogue is hilarious.
House-His method is awesome and all the other people (Olivia Wilde, Jenifer Morrison) are now faves!
Lie to Me-Learning about body language(and more!) was masked by the bickering of Lightman
(Glee is Wednesday, Community and Eastwick are Thursday, House and Lie To me are Mondays)
Happy Yom Kippur! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I've just started watching Glee, and good lord but it is addicting!

    ReplyDelete