September 14, 2009

1st day of school

It's been a nice day. School was iffy. It was fun to see my friends but homework. Today we tried out for teams and I tried out for soccer. It was hot and longer than gym in the past so I am beat. Plus I walked home. As I was walking home with my friend I saw a Mr. softies truck. I had wanted to walk my usual way so I could get Starbucks but she didn't want to so when I saw the truck I conceded. I didn't feel like Ice cream so I bought a milkshake. It was overpriced, full of calories and not that good so I wasn't feeling especially good when I got home. I come home, my new keys have trouble opening the lock and the dogs leash is broken. At least I got a new skirt in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Tell us about the 2nd day of school and how you jazz up the dress code!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second day was almost the same as the first except with less intros. That day I think I wore a black mini (not dress code).

    ReplyDelete