September 22, 2009

Ahhh, second week

Today was just a normal day with one exception. I couldn't stop thinking about the new shoes that arrived yesterday night. They're black , two inch, pointy toed, with a gold buckle and they're perfect! I wanted a new pair of heels for Winter parties so my mom ebayed away and found me those. I wasn't sure if I liked them when I first saw them but by the time I had looked at them in the mirror I never wanted to take them off. After school today I put them on and am convinced I will be wearing them whenever I can. they lovely! School was normal, almost boring in it's similarity to the day before. Soccer though was hard and it was hot outside. I skinned my knee but am otherwise unscathed.
In other news, you've probably heard all the buzz on the Emmy's. Sandra Oh wore a surprisingly lovely dress: It's Marchesa and I love the color.

I usually love was incredible. Leighton Meester but this is wrong. the straps, the size. *sigh* Try harder Leighton.
Heidi Klum was incredible. At first glance I'm puzzled by the proportions but then I see the wonderful beading and I love it. Kudos to you, Heidi, for wearing something unexpected and Black on a hot day while pregnant.
I've gotta go but check out Chloe Sevigny and Christina applegate.
Au revoir!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is so great, scouring ebay to find lovely things for you...

    ReplyDelete