September 5, 2009

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly 3 weeks ago I arrived home from camp and realized I had 223 posts to read on bloglovin. It terrified me but I persevered and today I have no new blog posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The feeling of accomplishment overwhelms me!
In fall news I just found out Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out September 1st! It was my favorite drink last winter and I am sooo excited.
In other Fall news some pieces have come to my attention that I just can't live without.
To start, I have been dying to buy a pair of over the knee boots but can't find ones inexpensive enough for me. These ones Are begging on their knees and despite the hefty 129.99 price tag I am drawn to them. I long to feel the luscious black suede against my skin. I want this Blondee bad.
Every women needs one, most have one and yet the perfect one evades me. You know what I'm talking about. I have a white one, a cropped one and still no nice boyfriend blazer. Forever21 make a nice one with a 3/4 sleeve and Charlotte Russe makes a really cool gray one. Alas I must wait.
I need skirts and tights but these are what I am dying to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment