September 2, 2009

School

I know many of you out there have school in a week. I'm lucky, I start on the fourteenth but despite that, the prospect of starting school is daunting. Of course, there are good things about the school year starting. Weighing out the pros and cons I get:

Pros
  1. Cooler weather( I like it more than unbearable heat).
  2. Seeing my friends.
  3. I love summer but after weeks of doing nothing I appreciate a little order.
  4. Parties.
Cons
  1. Waking up early.
  2. Homework
  3. Crazy teachers.
  4. shorter days
I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of but It's still Summer and I'm letting my brain relax. Maybe I'm letting my spelling and grammar slip too much but that's for my English teacher to fix (I edit this blog a lot, trust me).

For now I'm going to be content with spending days in shorts outside or on the computer.
Happy Summer-y Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment