September 3, 2009

I'm feeling properly pampered after my pedicure.

But I know some people feel differently. After I forced my mom to get her first manicure a few years back she's gotten only one other manicure. She feels slightly repulsed. She doesn't want people she doesn't know touching and massaging her hands. I on the other hand love it. Being pampered suits me. A lot of people like being pampered but I didn't realize how many people don't. I've been trying to perfect my manicure skills for a while but I much prefer having someone else do my nails. Right now my nails are evergreen and my toes are dark red. I love my nail polish and have a million shades. I'm looking to buy some Zoya nail polish because the colors are beautiful.
What do you guys think about nail polish? Do you like manicures or do you like doing your own nails?
Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment