September 6, 2009

I decided to not take it easy yesterday and although the trip was incredibly fun (Sun, HUGE waves) being tossed around in the waves didn't help my sore throat and eventually brought back my headache. Today though I am wonderful. I organized a bit ( I have a lot more to do), bought the latest Lucky and relaxed. Overall a nice day.
I was cruising through other people's blogs and imagine my surprise when I come across this: a gorgeous dress screaming individuality and charm. I searched the blog and found out it came from Sika designs. After looking through the sight I have decided Sika designs is completely genius! Unfortunately they only sell in the UK so I can't buy. Here are some favorites.
Though it may be obvious I will share what makes this label so wonderful. When they use a fabric, the fabric is exciting and always in a luscious color. When they use color, they go all the way with a bright piece with lovely details often complimented by a lavish silhouette. Many of their designs are so ridiculously beautiful they make want to scream. More designs, I hear? But of course.
*sigh* I am off to scour ebay, Bon soir, mon amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment