September 7, 2009

I Baked!

I finally baked with gluten free flour! I might have forgotten to say but I'm going gluten free for two months starting the 23 of last month. It was hard at first but it's getting easier.
Most people start school tomorrow or the day after but I will be blissfully enjoying home. I have orientation Thursday and start school a week from today. An advantage of my school is how early we end and how late we start. I still have to get school supplies but after that I can ignore it. Some people view school as torture and some love it, I've never has strong feelings either way but it gets repetitive after a bit. My brother on the hand loathes school.
I've been watching a lot of YouTube makeup tutorials and after watching Blair aka Juicystar07's room tour I finally understood Rachel Zoe's term. While watching I repeatedly thought to myself, "I die". Seriously, I didn't get the term till then. After watching these makeup tutorials I find myself needing more makeup so I will be making a list of makeup to buy before school. Last year I had an hour to get ready and never had time to put any thought into my makeup so this year I will plan my outfit the night before so I will have time to plan. I'm proud of myself for making a school resolution I can keep because I usually make good ones that are relatively unachievable for me (another one is to add a piece of jewelery to each outfit). But that's still a week away.
Goodbye, more Beauty tutorials to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment