November 7, 2009

Tons

Two important things have happened lately. I got a manicure and I figured out how wonderful my new Carols Daughter products are. Not much to say about the manicure except I haven't ruined it yet! I recently got a couple of products and they're wonderful. The shampoo and conditioner are super moisturizing, the milk and mousse perfect for keeping my curls springy. Since I started using them I've gotten tons of complements on how it feels, smells, and looks. I knew about the brand but had never used it enough to see the wonderful results!
In other news I started watching Mad Men. It had been on my netflix but I couldn't wait so I started it last night. It's great and I am dying to watch more when I have less to do. I also saw the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries last night and it was incredible. I can't wait for the next one.
While I'm putting off my homework I thought I'd show some things on my Gift list.
I'll pick one from each section.
  • The legally blonde soundtrack, I'm completely obsessed.
  • The Ultimate Blockbuster from Sephora. So much makeup!
  • Delia's Tees like this:







and









  • Cute rings from etsy like this (Peaches4me's shop):




  • A subscription to Elle
As you can see I desire a lot and this list helps me sort out what I really want (as opposed to a lifetime membership with Dylan's Candy Bar).
Au revoir, the guilt of not doing my homework is setting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment