November 18, 2009

I'm a mess

Got back from the orthodentist an hour ago and have been trying to be as unproductive as possible (No school tomorrow). I'm a true mess right now and who wants to talk about pretty people and pretty clothes when they look meh more than me. To recap ME at the moment; I cut a toenail too far down, bruised my knee, chipped my nails more than I have in ages and my hair is completely EH. Enough about me. Anybody seen Leighton Meester's new music video? It's mediocre in my opinion. Not great but I do love the combination of her and Robin Thicke.
I love this picture of Chloe Sevigny. I got it from Go Fug Yourself, the blog tracking celeb style and as Jessica puts it, "The Sev looks like she's starring in a movie in which she's pluckily investigating a murder and is being chased through a library by the dude we're all supposed to think is the murderer, but who is secretly an undercover cop/Chloe's soulmate. Who is only chasing her because he wants to tell her SHE TOTALLY FORGOT TO BUTTON HER SHIRT."
Though Its unbuttoned and certainly old lady-ish I like it. The skirt detailing is awesome and the color scheme is one I wish I could wear everyday (Pink and Purple without looking like a 6 year old girl's pink themed birthday party).
She often looks wacky but this makes me love her.
Bye lovies!!!
P.S. Check out the new Instyle! J'adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment