November 10, 2009

Today...sorta

This is from yesterday. I wrote most of this yesterday but i figured out how much homework I had, anyway.
I was sore! And by sore I mean sore on my quads, inside of my elbows and my lower legs. Ugh..basketball tryouts.
I went to the Teen nick offices and Sephora. During the first we (my brother and I) became the teen advisory council. They wanted someone real to talk to and who's more real then me! At Sephora I got my moms birthday lip gloss and and a crazy clear-ish, sparkly eyeliner I love! I love Sephora with all my heart.
On Luinae's blog More Magic Always she mentioned the Myers Briggs personality test. It sounded very interesting so I went and took it. My outcome was ESFP. I didn't find what it stood for but I did find my description which was pretty accurate and very flattering;) In the sites words:

Performers have the special ability, even among the Artisans, to delight those around them with their warmth, their good humor, and with their often extraordinary skills in music, comedy, and drama. Whether on the job, with friends, or with their families, Performers are exciting and full of fun, and their great social interest lies in stimulating those around them to take a break from work and worry, to lighten up and enjoy life.

Performers are plentiful, something over ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate, because they bring pleasure to so many of us. Performers are the people for whom it can truly be said "all the world's a stage." Born entertainers, they love the excitement of playing to an audience, and will quickly become the center of attention wherever they are. Performers aren't comfortable being alone, and seek the company of others whenever possible-which they usually find, for they make . wonderful playmates. Performers are smooth, talkative, and witty; they always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay-nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of. Performers also like to live in the fast lane, and seem up on the latest fashions of dress, food, drink, and music. Lively and uninhibited, Performers are the life of the party, always trying to create in those around them a mood of eat, drink, and be merry.

I am certainly comfortable alone but othewise it is pretty accurate. you can choose yourself if you think it is accurate but you should definitely take the test. Goodbye, Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment