March 27, 2010

Sorry for being M.I.A.

I was just so busy enjoying SPRING BREAK!
Anyway, have I ever shared my love obsession of delicate flower rings? There are millions on etsy that make me drool. This one from Fleurbleue has lovely details around the band that echo the intricacy of the lovely flower. This one lacks the the intricacy on the band but the color is to die for. Somewhere between peach and pink, totally in this spring.(from Linkeldesign's shop)



This ring from lizhutnick has multiple flowers which in theory isn't that col. But how she did it, it has an interesting appearance.

There are many many more but these are the types I love most.

This is going to be a regular post, bringing things (Sorry English teachers allover the world) I love. Stuff I love Saturday anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment