March 14, 2010

Dolls I did it!

I found a way to eliminate my frizz. I didn't sell my soul, and it's easy to do at home. Of course, You have to find time in your busy day, at least forty minutes.
First you wash your hair, but don't wash out the conditioner. What I did was put on a shower cap, get out of the shower and blow dry(rest, blow dry), but you could just stay in the shower with the cap on and let steam do all the work. After I washed out conditioner, I made two ponytails, one on top and one on bottom. I did this because the area that gets frizziest on me is the first layer of hair. Then I put shime serum on the bottom poyntail, and John Frieda frizz ease on the top and braided both separately. I let them dry for abou ten twenty minutes and then unbraided them, and slathered then in hairspray. If you want your hair to be very light , or to have looser curls, don't use hairspray, I did because without it my hair gets huge and makes my cheeks look big. Et voila! Minimal frizz (as it dried, the top layer of my hair became frizzy, but this could be because it's semi-straight).
On a totally unrelated not, I got three magazines and am having tons of fun! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment