March 8, 2010

Oscars Part 1: Who I liked

I'm not going to assault you with my comments this time, it'll be short and to the point(mostly).First, who I liked.


Next, Kristen Stewart, I saw her smiling a lot which I loved, but I couldn't find a good picture of both her dress and smile. C'est La Vie. I love how feminine this Monique Lhuiller is while the color was pretty serious. Click on the image for a Better look at the color.

Zoe Saldana was even better than I expected. The Givenchy Haute Couture was unexpected and exciting. There were many elements and colors but they worked without being too much.Please click on the image because it is truly stunning.

Vera Farmiga a devotee of neutrals, wore the most beautiful Red or pink, I couldn't tell. The ruffling on her Marchesa was stunning and she might have been my favorite of the night.


The color of Gabourey Sidibe's dress was perfect. Marchesa was a great choice.









There were more, but these are some of my faves, check out Amanda Seyfried, Carey Mulligan and Sandra Bullock for more of my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment