January 10, 2010

Sorry for the somewhat sporadic posting. Lame excuse, but in my effort to procrastinate from schoolwork, I've been putting off everything. I went shopping Friday night with my friend which was fun. Though they're between seasons, they still have lovely things. My favorites were their florals and coats. I tried on many dress but only bought one black and green-purple-white floral dress. It's very cute and even though it's a very spring-y dress I'm looking forward to wearing it soon. I also bought a pair of red platform heels from payless. Last night I went to a party and watched Snl which was AMAZING! The MacGruebers were especially good, "Pass me the pen" "Which one?" "The African American one" Too Funny.
Spring Collections are coming out and I am very excited because spring is my favorite time of year. I am so over Winter by now. Romanticism is in for spring how much fun is that! Ruffles and layers of sheer are easily dressed, up down and made tough by a doc martins and a blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment