January 3, 2010

School

It's hard to accept that school, restarts tomorrow. So I've planned and studied and now what? With only hours left what do I do? Buy the new issue of TeenVogue of course! Jessica Szohr is on the cover and I love her. I love how TeenVogue says it, (this is paraphrased of course) She's beautiful, but not bleached blonde and look at me beautiful. She's real with thick brown hair uncommon among starlets. Her character on Gossip Girl is edgy and different than the people she finds her old friend hanging out with. In real life she's relatively low-key which I love. Since this is the Valentines issue the stuff listed was so girly I melted. Like these Cynthia Rowling rings.
Of course the pink and purple and red were interrupted with refreshingly edgy items. These BC Footwear flats for example.
Bye till (Insert date here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment