January 29, 2010

Sorry about the random posting but i feel that it's going to be like this for a while more. I'm still trying to figure out how much work I need to do to get the grades I got last year. But I have so much to say!
First off, makeup. I know many people who are concerned with the chemicals in the products they wear. This is totally reasonable (who wants to buy something bad for you?) but good products that aren't filled with chemicals are hard to find. I have a certain standard for my products chemically but with mascara and lip gloss these go out the window. I want my lip gloss to be slightly tinted, and normally VERY shiny. This doesn't happen in the natural products I've found. Also with mascara, I want big, dark, glossy, separated and full lashes. Same problem as lip gloss but I'm almost there with my eyelashes. I have a natural lash builder that I layer under my mascara so I don't have to put tons on. This isn't perfect but I'm interested in you, Are you more interested in results, or the label in the back?
Secondly, since it's awards season, I want to talk about dresses. Though there hasn't been too many this year I'd like to speak about the strapless fishtail dress. I feel there is so much bias against this and I don't like it. Yes, a l0t of the time it's boring and bland but the people showing us these dresses have a bias before seeing the dress. I mean, everyone remembers the line of boring dresses last year but how many remember Anne Hathaway's Armani sequin dress? A lot I hope. So don't bash the strapless fishtail dress!
Lastly, and shortly, I made crepes last night and they're sooo fun! Everyone should make them because after the third time it's easy and fun and with a little powder sugar delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment