January 17, 2010

Golden Globes

I have so much to say that I'll to do it in note form:
Drew Barrymore-Loved the color of her dress but I wasn't feeling her sparkly hip thing
Sandra Bullock-The bold purple stood out against all the neutrals, plus the sheer bits were lovely
Penelope Cruz-No opinion on her dress but her hair was great
Jennifer Garner-So lovely!
Halle Berry-Loved her dress the first time but pictures don't thrill me
Marion Cotillard-Her dress was incredible and one of the only green dresses in the red carpet
Fergie-Incredible dress of course, though a bit too tan for my taste
Lea Michele-Perfect in Oscar de la Renta
Maggie Gyllenhaal-The origami detailing and peachy-blush color were great
Anna Kendrick-I like her dress but I think it would've been a thousand time better without the ruffle
Amy Adams-I liked this but I feel like I've seen this before
Diane Kruger-Her makeup was great and on first look I liked her dress. Second glance I thought it was to bright, but now I like it again
Olivia Wilde-On TV I liked her makeup tons and thought her dress was okay. In pictures I think it's too much makeup and a great dress
Carey Mulligan-I didn't like her dress but I loved the headband
Emily Blunt-Perfection
Christina Aguilera-Looked great in her dress and rocked her short cut
January Jones-Lovely hair and makeup
Chloe Sevigny-I've gotten to the point where I love everything she wears.
I have many more thoughts but they'll have to wait until tomorrow until then mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment