August 28, 2009

Rediscovering

Has anyone ever loved a song/pair of shoes/etc. and then forgot about it? It happens to me a lot, I listen to a song constantly then move on. Lucky for me I often rediscover it. I love when it happens cause I remember the song well since I listened to it a lot. Despite that it feels new since I often listen to songs months after I discover them. Some ones Lately are-Hot in Here-Nelly, There's nothin-Sean Kingston, Luck-Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, and Beverly Hills-Weezer
As for clothes, I try to go through my clothes several times a year but I still forget items. I keep my clothes in several places so it's hard. When I pack for camp I get to see all my clothes and discover what I wear more and what I don't wear at all. After camp Many of my shoes are ruined and I am forced to throw out some and buy more. It gives me a chance to try out new trends (like over the knee boots I can't find any of). I have around 65 sweaters so I try to rotate those more than other items.
I am constantly rereading my magazines. At the moment, I'm reading my four Septembers- Elle, Instyle, PeopleStylewatch, and Marie Claire( I have Lucky but I read it several times at camp) and reading My PeopleStylewatches. I am waiting to borrow Vogue from my aunt. Next I'll be reading my Elle's. I have several from other countries and the oldest is September '08.

Has Anyone ever rediscovered something important or not? Tell me your thoughts!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment