August 19, 2009

Been...

...Catchin up on my Jon Stewart. Super funny!
At the moment I'm marveling at the fact that my dog comes when I call her name. Sweet accomplishment.
I finished my cookie's with a little trouble but they turned out great. All of them morphed into one but when I cut them some were crunchy and some were chewy but overall tasty. We can't finish them till tomorrow so I'll probably have to hide them (some people in this house have no self control). I love baking!
I got a mani-pedi today and it was wonderful! I'm friends with them and for my patience I got a free back rub and topcoat! It's a really friendly place and totally worth the walk in this weather. Check it out! It's on 101st and Broadway and it's called In and Out nails, Manhattan baby. The best Borough!
Au revior, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment