August 15, 2009

Je vieux

Since I've come back from camp I'm thinking about everything I want now that I can buy stuff. I have some money and negotiation skills saved up. Some specifics I want are needed but all are awesome.
  • Buying coats is stressful. Especially if you want yours to last all of fall. I prefer pea coats for their variety ans stylish accents. Take this one from Delia's. I love gray and a cropped jacket in a light fabric is great for layering. It also looks great in black.
  • Though winter's approaching I still love my gladiators. These are mine. Perfect for walking, totally stylish and I'm going to wear mine to death since winter is close.
Many other things are racing through my mind...cropped harem pants...grommets...rompers...gray velvet dresses. The list is endless but if you type the phrases into ebay you might find something you like. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment