August 28, 2009

Layering

I've watched tv all day and then I got ice cream (definitely try oatmeal cookie chunk).
Just like many of you, I have mixed feelings about Fall. I love the season and the holidays but going back to school is eh. I already know what I'm being for Halloween and can't wait to buy candy corn. I know many people prefer Summer to any other season but I love Spring and Fall best. They're unpredictable in terms of weather, but I think that makes it all the more fun to get dressed in the morning because you have to layer.
Layering is an everyday thing for many people because it makes life easier. You can be prepared for any weather that might happen. If you layer a few sweaters over a tank because it's cold when you wake up, you can just take a few off if it becomes hotter. Layering also allows you to add personality to boring outfits.
Layer a few necklaces and a scarf over a t-shirt and jeans and you get an outfit that's comfy and shows off your personality. Adding a sweater and belting it can show off your shape.
Adding a belt can often make an outfit. I've heard many people ask about belts and they're pretty uncomplicated if you know two things. Skinny belts look best with thin layers and thicker belts look best with baggy layers. Of course these rules are debatable and sometimes a thicker belt will look nice with thin layers, but when you are picking out a belt it helps if you can narrow down your choices through these rules.
Many magazines and other bloggers have talked about layering because it is fairly common, so I hope you can read what I've written and compare it to other sources.
Have fun! Mwah Mwah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment