December 11, 2009

Tons of holiday centric stuff.

I have many topics running and screaming in my mind that I haven't had time to blog about this week. Like gift buying, makeup tutorials and the lovely holiday clothes being thrown to us from stores. Not all will be addressed at once because I'm sure your head would explode.
First, the awesome stuff that caught my eye.

From Etsy:
  • From Dear Goldens shop, a beautiful gold full skirt. There are beyond a hundred occasions I would like to wear this to, mainly, I love it because of it's color and how i imagine it would look while I spin.
  • Winona raved about her on Daddy Likey so I decided to check Bella Fiore out. I love all of her designs and though I almost gave up on headbands she got me into them again.
  • EveryLittleCounts shop is filled with tees that look unbelievably comfortable. Plus, everything is printed in Brooklyn, how awesome is that?!
From everywhere else:
  • Forever21's new Twist collection? Grest, with interesting tees, and great colors most of the peices are to die for.
  • Alexander Wang's '08 resort collection. Sure, That was way in the past but do you remember the fabrics and tops? I just want to put on a one of the cream silk dresses and pretend to be sophisticated. (Yes, I'm one of those people who sits up a bit straighter after hearing the word sophisticated).
  • As style caster puts it; "Every time we begin to forget that Rodarte's collection for Target is just a month away, or our mind strays to the exciting new collaborations like Jean Paul Gaultier for Target or Sonia Rykiel for H&M, more images are released and we fall in love all over again." Once you see some of the clothes you'll know what they mean.
  • I used to love shell bracelets. After I saw my friend wearing one over her sleeve I thought I'd share because even though I'm not into them doesn't mean they don't deserve a little love. Cuff version:
More traditional:






Thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment