December 1, 2009

Go December!

Only 24 days till Christmas and 31 till 2010! I am crazy excited and can't wait for the holidays but if today was a preview of the weather for the next few months I'm definitely in need of warmer clothes.
Since it's December, my favorite issues of magazines are now out! Who can say they don't enjoy flipping through pages of party makeup and clothes and finding treasures in gift lists with cool names? I am dying over the makeup! I love party makeup but I have to tone down my makeup for school. Take some examples from People stylewatch; I'd love to try this seasons glossy pink lips with metallic gray shadow. Or the trend of plum lids, Eyeliner already bought. All I have to do is perfect my cat eye, straighten my hair and watch some of the looks youtube beauty stars are using and I'll be set for at least a month and a half of partying. If I had to guess which products will be used up by January I'd have to say:
  • My Sephora lip gloss in Bronzed Goddess
  • Wet n' wild mega chrome eyeliner pencil in 153 Amethyst
  • Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champagne. Perfect layered over a matte red for a high watt shine.
  • Sephora glitter eyeliner in Opal
  • Le Metier Beaute true color eyeshadow in Platinum
  • Maybelline The colossal volum'express mascara
  • Styli-style glitter lid liner in black
  • N.Y.C. Liquid liner in jet black
As you can see I'm more about the eyes. I don't know why this is other then cooler colors and I have a hard time finding good colors for my coloring. I don't know if I'll be buying much makeup this season though, I can only think of three things off the top of my head I might need. Those are copper eyeshadow, more mascara and faux lashes. Well Goodbye mon amours!
P.s. All beauty trends and makeup are good for the holidays and on trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment