December 29, 2009

Incorporating sparkle into your New years!

A whole new decade is two days away and I am excited. Really excited. One of the things that I've loved this past year has been sparkle, full on or just a bit. Everyone loves polyvore so I thought, why not demonstrate how sparkle can serve you this New Years.
To start, this is easy to pull off since it doesn't use too much sparkle. I am a firm believer of piling on trends the last day of the year and this uses menswear and shorts for nights. If you aren't ready to brave the cold in shorts though, you could easily substitute them for skinny jeans. I wouldn't recommend trying this with wide leg trousers because you don't want to lose the sparkle on the shoe.
This is only for people with attitude. Wearing full on sparkle will have you competing with the ball at Times Square.

1 comment:

  1. I love glitter! I am wearing black glitter eye liner at the moment! Its a bit goth but a bit gorgeous too!
    I really love your blog!
    Tomorrow x
    inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete