October 13, 2009

Watch this!

I bought a watch two days ago and am loving it. I have lost many a watch by losing them or winding it backwards (never do it) It's blue and beautiful! I've always loved watches and blue (of any kind) is my favorite color. Looking for a watch?
Here are some beauties:

Lulus gold heart ring($22) is beautiful and the last time I had a ring watch I was obsessed.

This lovely two-tone Watch, from Pinkmascara.com by Freelook($270) is a nice interesting watch.

I love this simple watch from Modcloth($23.99). The large numbers and elastic band make it easy to wear everyday with everything.

Also from modcloth ($23.99), This pattern is delicious. "Nuff said.
Have I spanned most price ranges and tastes? Leave a comment if I haven't.
Headbands and boot also caught my eye I'll give a few links Thursday.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Can we see something with a leather band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lovely white Armani from Macy's($120, free shipping) and a nice had dyed red one from etsy ($45, $5 shipping)

    ReplyDelete