October 24, 2009

I can't beleive I'm saying this

Since camp I've been slightly obsessed with the idea of miniature flying bears. Hear me out; 2 inches tall, 2 1/2-3 inches round, butterfly wings, only eating flowers, they sleep in fields under leaves, they fly very fast. Imagine one nuzzling up to your cheek, adorable right! If I could have three wishes one would be for miniature flying bears (probably). Since I'm so obsessed my brother, D, photo-shopped one for me and it came out great! Please, if any of you readers out there are genetic scientists and could find a way to make mini flying bears with out harming any animals I would probably love you forever.
Last December I found a pair of shoes I desperately wanted but I knew my mom wouldn't go for them so I spilled the money without telling her. For nine months they stayed in my friends closet only coming out for her B-day. Friday I decided to tell her and the feeling was great! (Especially since she didn't freak) She even let me wear them Saturday night (Bar Mitzvah). Though my feet are currently mad at me and I can't feel my toes I'm glad I wore them.
Au revoir! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment